Dra. Pía Rodríguez López-Cortijo
Dr. Pía Rodríguez graduated from the University of Seville (2001-2006) and began her professional practice in Manchester, England, where she directed her training towards the specialty of Orthodontics.
She has the title of “Director of Facilities of Radiodiagnosis”, issued by the Nuclear Safety Council, and is an active member of the Spanish Society of Aligners (SEDA).
Her knowledge and experience of orthodontics with fixed aparotology, self-ligating brakets, orthopedics, orthodontics for children and aesthetic or invisible orthodontics makes her the person in charge of the Orthodontics Area in Calidental. This clinical experience has been complemented with first level training, carrying out various specialization courses, stating here the most relevant:
- 2006 UNIVERSITY OF SEVILLA. University course “Practical Oral Medicine”
- 2008 COURSE OF ORTHODONTICS AND DENTOFACIAL ORTHOPEDICS, OF 160 LESSONS. MEDICAL CORPS ORTHODONTICS.
- 2009 DENTOFACIAL ORTOPEDIA COURSE. CLINICAL MANAGEMENT OF THE FUNCTIONAL AND EXTRAORAL APPARATUS (Sevilla). Course of teaching-health interest by the Ministry of Health of the Junta de Andalucía.
- 2009 COURSE OF ORTHODONTICS AND DENTOFACIAL ORTHOPEDICS, OF 160 LECTIVE HOURS. MEDICAL CORPS ORTHODONTICS. RATING: OPTIMAL.
- 2010-2013 COLLABORATING PROFESSOR IN COURSE OF ORTHODONTICS AND DENTOFACIAL ORTOPEDIA, MEDICAL CORPS ORTHODONTICS.
- 2011- 2012 MASTER DAMON XII – ACCREDITATION. Madrid. Dr. García Espejo and Dr. Perera.
- 2016 MASTER INVISALIGN – ACCREDITATION. Madrid. Dr. Manuel Román.
- 2016-2018 Collaborator in Study Clubs Invisalign. Continuing education in Madrid and Seville.
- 2017 II Annual Congress of the Spanish Society of Aligners | SILK |
- 2018 III Annual Congress of the Spanish Society of Aligners | SILK |
Her experience and knowledge puts her into practice using avant-garde orthodontic materials and systems to offer patients the most innovative and efficient orthodontics. Thanks to her, Calidental is a certified center as Invisalign Provider with the Platinum category, that is, one of the reference centers in invisible orthodontics in the province of Seville. In addition to this, we have the iTero system (iTero Elements 2) that allows us to approach orthodontic treatments in a 100% digital way.