Dr. Pérez has a Degree in Dentistry from the University of Seville, and obtained the Title of University Expert in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics at the same university. She is also “Director of Radiodiagnosis Facilities”, issued by the Nuclear Safety Council, and is an active member of the Spanish Society of Stomatological and Aesthetic Prostheses (SEPES).
Her knowledge and practice on general dentistry, orthodontics, pediatrics and endodontics, is complemented by first level training, carrying out various specialization courses. Here we list the most relevant:
- Clinical Endodontics Course: from Theory to Practice, at the Center for Endodontic Studies of Barcelona, conducted in 2007-2008, led by Dr. E. Brau, C. Canalda and J. Pumarola.
- Course of Clinical Orthodontics, in Gestoma Studies Center (Seville), conducted in 2008-2009, directed by Dr. A. J. Portillo and R. M. Ardila.
- Course of Advanced Orthodontics and Damon System, at the Cortázar Clinic (Málaga), held in 2011-2012. Accredited by the Ministry of Health of Andalusia with Advanced Level.
- Dental Aesthetics Course, at the Gestoma Studies Center (Seville), held in 2014, taught by Dr. B. Pereira, O. Pecho and A. J. Portillo.
- Theoretical-Practical Course in Pediatric Dentistry, in Madrid in 2015 and directed by Dr. E. Barbería Leache, professor at the Complutense University of Madrid.
- Title-Accreditation by the Junta de Andalucía for the Aesthetic Management of the Lower Facial Third, taught by Dr. Hernandez of the Ruher Clinic in Seville in 2016.
- University Degree of Expert in Advanced Endodontics, issued by the University of Alcalá de Henares, carried out during 2017, and directed by Professor Juan José Segura.
Her experience, her knowledge and, above all, her skill make Dr. Pérez work as a Specialist in Dental Aesthetics, carrying out aesthetic rehabilitation with the best materials available in the market, achieving excellent results. She is also the Medical Director of the clinical team of CALIDENTAL, directing and supervising all cases that have some complexity.
But more important than all this curriculum is that Dr. Pérez, together with Dr. González, have consolidated a clinic where the quality of the treatments and the quality of the human treatment are the highest priority. This is the idea under which CALIDENTAL was created and is based on. And after all these years of work we can assure that we have achieved it and that we will remain committed to the oral health of our patients.